Faculty of Computer Science was established in 2002, which included computer science departments, information technology department, accounting information systems department, administrative information systems department, library information systems department, and software engineering department. The number of students in the college is at admission rate, annual graduation rate, Masters degree in PHD.
A globally-influential faculty, enriching lives & shaping the future through computing technology.
To enrich lives and shape the future for the nation and humanity through education, research, and technology.
• To sustain an outstanding faculty dedicated to excellence in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching, learning and research.
• To contribute towards the development of the nation through the production quality research and publications.
• To provide innovative academic programs that can respond to the changing needs of the society.
• To produce quality graduates who are equipped with advanced knowledge and skills of computer science and information technology.
1. Computer Science.
2. Information technology.
3. Software Engineering.
4. Management Information Systems.
5. Accounting Information Systems.
6. Library Information Systems
Science and education in the field of computer sciences and information are quickly advancing and have become an integral part of modern-age technology, greatly affecting society. To have professionally and academically distinguished cadres capable of the optimal employment of technology, the NU faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology was established IN 2002.
Since its establishment, the faculty has been striving to become one of the leading faculties in its field in Sudan, by introducing new specializations within its departments, keeping abreast with labor market needs, and qualifying its graduates to be able to serve their nation. The objectives of the faculty focus on the on-going implementation of development programs to enhance performance throughout the faculty, as follows: <