The Faculty of Physical Therapy was established in 2005 under the umbrella of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences. It was upgraded to the Faculty of Physical Therapy in September 2013 to cope with the rapid development that takes place in all areas of physiotherapy. The College has followed the strategic plans in order to highlight the weaknesses and strengths in each Which is the quality of teaching and learning and the achievement of the objectives of the college, which is reflected in the provision of excellent services to the community. The College established the first postgraduate program in the field of physical therapy in Sudan in 2014. The Bachelor's degree program was incorporated in 2014 as one of the College's departments. The total number of students in the college is () admission rate (), annual graduation rate () and ((master's) rate)
Building a knowledge society that achieves growth, well-being and values by using ideal solutions.
Providing high quality educational programs and carrying out scientific researches that are up to date and distinct and capable of providing the society with the knowledge and training frameworks and preparing graduates with high professional competence for the public and private sectors in the various fields of identity. And contribute to the enlightenment of the community (culture of the field of the college) through cultural and social activities and the development of awareness to preserve the environment and values.
In addition to the goals of the university as a larger vessel, the college aims to:
• Qualifying competent professional frameworks (in the field).
• Access to scientific and technical knowledge in the field.
• Produce outstanding scientific research and processions globally and committed to the priorities and needs of the community.
• Disseminate knowledge (in the field) in the community and interact with environmental and value requirements.
• Linking the college with local, regional and global counterparts in the field.
- Tourism section
- Hotel section
- Pre school Education section
- Rural develpment section