To be a pioneering and distinguished academically and research college in the field of medical laboratory sciences in Sudan and the Arabic and African region.
Providing higher academic education and advanced clinical training in the field of medical laboratory sciences Graduates with practical skills matching international standards, to be creative in community service and scientific research to solve health problems.
1. 1-Preparing high-level specialized cadres in all disciplines of medical laboratories, equipped with the skills Necessary for diagnosing diseases using traditional and modern techniques.
2. 2-Qualifying leadership competencies, technical and academic, in the field of medical laboratories to work in health facilities academic and research centers.
3. 3.Contribute to the development of scientific activities related to medical laboratory sciences by establishing periodicals And specialized scientific journals in addition to scientific forums, conferences and workshops.
4. 4.Advance the scientific research movement to contribute to solving health issues in the country
5. 5.Contribute to advancing the plans and programs of the entities to which the graduates of the faculties of laboratory sciences belong Medical professionals inside Sudan, such as the National Council for Health Professions and the Federation of Laboratory Specialists medical.
B.Sc. honor program:
The faculty awards the degree of B.Sc. honor in medical laboratory sciences in ten semesters. By the end of program student specialized in one of the following medical laboratory sciences:
M.Sc. by courses and complementary research:
The faculty awards- through the Graduate Collage - the degree of M.Sc. by courses and complementary research in one of the following medical laboratory specialties:
The applicants selected for M.Sc. program based on their degree and specialization in B.Sc.certificate.
Master of Blood Transfusion Medicine:
The faculty awards - through the Graduate Collage -the master degree by courses and professional training in blood transfusion medicine. This program includes courses, in-service training, and problem-based practice related to blood transfusion.
M.Sc. by research:
The Faculty awards - through the Graduate Collage - the degree of master by research in Medical Laboratory Sciences in in one of the following specialties: Hematology, Clinical Chemistry, Medical Microbiology,Medical Parasitology, Histopathology and Cytology, Immunology and applied molecular biology.
Ph.D by Research
The Facultyawards - through the Graduate Collage -thedegree of Ph.Din sub-specialties of medical laboratory sciences by research.