30 October 2007: Ph.D. in Geophysics and remote sensing, Department of Exploration Geophysics and Computer Systems, Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, Moscow, The Russian Federation.
14 October 2002: M.Sc. in applications of remote sensing in geology, Department of Geology, Faculty of Science, University of Khartoum.
13 November 1996: B.Sc.(Honours) Second Class Division One in Geology, Department of Geology, Faculty of Science, University of Khartoum.
Integration of remote sensing and geophysical data in the GIScontext for geological mapping, prospecting mineral deposits and groundwater investigations
- Elsayed Zeinelabdein K.A., Albiely A. I. The Utilization of Spatial Enhancement of Landsat Images in the Delineation of Structural Elements, Red Sea Hills, NE – Sudan. 3rd All Russia open conference ‹‹Modern problems of remote sensing››, Moscow, Nov.14-17 2005
- El Nadi A.H., Babiker, I.S. Elsayed Zeinelabdein K.A., Zeinalabdein, K., Mohamed, D.B. Discovery of a new style of magnetite mineralization, south of Wadi Halfa town, northern Sudan. 10th International Conference on the Geology of the Arab World (GAW10), Cairo University, Egypt, April 10-12 2010.
- Ahmed, N.E. and Elsayed Zeinelabdein, K.A. (2012). The application of remote sensing and GIS techniques in soil classification studies, Northern Sudan. 5th SAPEG conference and exhibition, Khartoum, Sudan. Feb. 28th – March 1st 2012.
- Elsayed Zeinelabdein, K.A., Babiki, I.S, El-Nadi, A.H. (2013). Gold prospecting using remote sensing and GIS technology in North Kordofan State, Central Sudan. 24th colloquium of African Geology (CAG24). Jan. 8 – 14 2013, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. P261.
- Elsayed Zeinelabdein, K.A. and Elsheikh, A.E.M. (2015). The integration of remote sensing and satellite gravity data for regional geological mapping in poorly exposed geological terrains: cases from Sudan. 11th International Conference for Geosciences, May 12th -14th, 2015, King Saud University, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 24th colloquium of African Geology (CAG24), Geological Society of Africa. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Jan. 8th – 14th2013.
- 3rd United Nations/Morocco International Conference on the Use of Space Technology for Water Management, Rabat, Morocco. April 1st – 4th 2014.
- 13th Arab International Mineral Resources Conference, Marrakech, Morocco. April 28th – 30th 2014.
- 11th International Conference for Geosciences, May 12th -14th, 2015, King Saud University, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 4th International Remote Sensing Conference, King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, January 17-20 2016.
2007: Spectral analysis of gravity anomalies in Melut Basin for oil and gas exploration. Ph.D. thesis. Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas.
2002: Application of remote sensing in geological mapping, water investigation and mineral exploration, Red Sea Hill, NE Sudan. M.Sc. thesis, Department of Geology, University of Khartoum.
1996: The geology and hydrogeology of the area between the River Rahad and the Blue Nile. B.Sc. dissertation, Department of Geology, University of Khartoum.
February 1998 - October 2002: Teaching Assistant, Department of Geology, Al Neelain University.
November 2002 - October 2003:Lecturer, Department of Geology, Al Neelain University.
Oct. 2007 – Dec. 2010: Assistant professor, Department of Geology, Al Neelain University.
Dec. 2010 –Dec. 2014: Associate professor, Department of Geology, Al Neelain University.
Dec. 2014 –present: Full Professor