PhD, June 2004; in Hydrology and Water Resources (Groundwater Modeling e.g Visual MODFLOW), Hohai University, P.R. of China
M.Sc. in Hydrogeology, (1993), Khartoum University, Sudan
B.Sc. (honors) in Geology, (1987), Khartoum University, Sudan.
- Lecturer of Hydrogeology, Red Sea University 1993-1996
- Lecturer of Hydrogeology, El Neelain University, 1996 -2004
- Assistant Professor, Al Neelain University, June 2004 - November 2008
- Associated professor, Al Neelain University, November 2008-2014
- Full Professor in hydrogeology 23th June 2014-present
Hydrology and Water Resources (Groundwater Modeling)
- Participation of the first International Conference of Curricula at Red Sea University, Port Sudan, 10 – 12 February 2014, Sudan.
- Participation in the 3rd Young Earth Scientists Congress &25th Colloquium of African Geology (CAG25), 11th -16th, AUGUST 2014, DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
- Member of High Organizing Committee of the fifth conference of the graduate college of Al Neelain University- Grand Hotel Villa, Khartoum Sudan 18 -20, January 2014.
- Member of High Organizing Committee of the fourth conference of the graduate college of Al Neelain University –Friendship Hall, Khartoum Sudan 14 -15, December 2012.
- Attending Open Education Resources (OER) workshop with collaboration of OER Africa: Open University of Sudan, 23 – 24 November 2011 - Khartoum- Sudan.