Al Neelain Journal of Geoscience (ANJG) is a Peer Review Online Journal that established in September 2016 as one of the successful academic achievements at the Faculty of Petroleum and Minerals (FPM). The monumental work was carried out under the direct responsibility of an Editorial Committee which is directed by the FPM deanship. It publishes geoscientific research articles in English, which is published quarterly. The culmination vision of the ANJG is to contribute globally in the spreading of geoscience knowledge and its related disciplines and transfer the competent researches through the authors in any part of the world. The ANJG emphasis are the theoretical solid earth and its interaction to the applied geosciences, in addition to promote and encourage the academic researches to treasure the excellence
- The ANJG publishes scientific researches which entail the authenticity and innovation, methodological and scientific documentation, with the clarity of thoughts and the language and style.
- Used data and information on the subject of research must be modern, clear, useful and interesting to be submitted in logical manner.
- Author (and co-authors) must be aware that incorrect or fake information are unethical behavior and unacceptable, and he is legally responsible any inconveniency or used data from another party.
- The solid objectives of the study and the obvious hypotheses that apply correctly besides unjustified conclusions will press the reviewers and editors to feel the importance effortlessly.
- Paper submitted for publication must not have been previously published or submitted for publication. In the other hand, in the case of the approval for publication, a contract between the ANJG and the author (s) is signed through a copyright form, that identifies the rights of the two parties and their commitments which is not allowed to publish this paper in the same form in any language except by written permission from the chairman of the editor committee.
- The paper does not perceive scientifically accepted for publication unless the author receive a final approval from the editorial committee. Whereas, rejected papers will receive a written notice from the committee.
- Submitted papers for publication will be send to experienced reviewers who are specialists and chosen by the editorial committee in undisclosed contact; the ANJG has the right to request modifications (if needed to enrich the scientific content) to the search by the reviewers before accepting the search for publication.
- Papers submitted for publication should be sent to the contact person through this address email@example.com
- Submission for publication will be accepted only for the researche written in English language and it must exceed 15 pages including manuscript, tables, figures and references.
- Write the submitted Abstract in both Arabic and English, followed the international rules to type the abstracts which must be separate, comprehensive and does not exceed 250 words. To take into account, the most important objectives of the search and the facts and the conclusions and recommendations must be included briefly (see Author Guidelines).
- Using recent References is highly required and must be written serially in Harvard style.
- You must type the title of the research and the names of the authors and their addresses in the Arabic Abstract.
- The used length system is the metric in all measurements,
- All pages must be numbered serially including figures, tables and charts that associated to the research.
- A short biography for each author (separately) must be written shortly by the end of the submitted research including the warded academic degrees, main area of research of interest in addition to a recent photo in passport size with maximum 40 words.
A Highlight letter must be submitted to the editorial board with the research paper in which the Author can emphasis on the main facts that make his research exceptional for the ANJG in not more than 80 words.