Through Knowledge, Making Health”
The Faculty of Nursing Sciences, University of Al-Neelain is guided by its strategic plan, which aspires to create “an exceptional learning environ¬ment towards global citizenship and sustainable society.” It articulates that this exceptional learning environment will be achieved through a commitment to student learning, research excellence, and community engagement. While our Faculty’s commitments ensuring that student learning, research excellence, and community engagement are distinguished and guiding in our programs, our distinctive vision – “through knowledge, making health” – supports our goal to be recog¬nized as distinguished Faculty of Nursing for using knowledge to contribute to health as Faculty of Nursing is the primary provider of health and life .
The strategic priority plan:
The following strategic priority areas were identified:
• Strengthening of the current programs.
• Development of advance teaching methods and establishment of on-line-based programs.
• Addressing of quality issues and standards of undergraduate and postgraduate education in the current and new programs.
• Capacity building of staff members in medical education, research methodology and ethics and program management.
• Achievement of international Standard of Accreditation
• Internal and external Collaboration with Nursing Faculties, Societies and Associations
• Provides critical insight and direction for programs of preventive health as well as programs of care and novel therapeutics.
• Follow up of the graduate
This strategy is our roadmap of how we seek to achieve the goals of a pre-eminent Faculty of Nursing and adhere to our vision of “through knowledge, making health.”