1. Director of Alneelain Stem Cell Center - Alneelain University – Khartoum -Sudan.
2. Associate Professor of Hematology and Stem Cell Technology - Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences - Alneelain University – Khartoum -Sudan.
3. Deputy Editor In Cheif of Laboratory Medicine Journal (LMJ) – Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences – Alneelain University – Khartoum – Sudan.
4. Medical Director of Sudanese Clinics Complex – Khartoum – Sudan.
5. Member of the Directors Board of Sudanese Foundation for Invention, Innovation and Leadership – Khartoum - Sudan.
6. Member of the Senate Board – Alneelain University – Khartoum – Sudan.
7. Member of the Graduate Collage Board - Alneelain University – Khartoum – Sudan.
1. Project Leader , MSCs for Knee OA project , Cell Therapy Center , Jordan University , Jordan.
2. Acadamic Registrar , Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Al Neelain University.
3. Head of Hematology Department , Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Al Neelain University, Khartoum, Sudan
4. Board Member of the Students Cases of Fraud and Misbehavior, Al Neelain University, Khartoum, Sudan.
5. Board Member of Faculty of Medical Laboratory Board, Al Neelain University, Khartoum, Sudan.
1. 2013: Post-Doctoral Fellowship - Cell Therapy Center (CTC) - Jordan University – Jordan.
2. 2011: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Hematology and Stem Cell Technology – Alneelain University and Cairo University (Joint Project).
3. 2007: Master Degree (MS.c) Molecular Hematology - Al-Neelain University .
4. 2002: Hounor Bachelor's degree (BS.c) Hematology and Immunohematology – Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences - Alneelain University
1. The first Ph.D degree in Stem Cell Technology in Sudan.
2. Founder- Director of Alneelain Stem Cell Center (The first center in Sudan) at Alneelain University.
3. Pioneer in Stem Cell Technology in Sudan (Animal and Human Trials).
4. Instructor –Founder the first and only four workshops in stem cell technology (theory and hand on) in Sudan.
5. Assistant founder of Alneelain Medical Reseach Center at Alneelain University.
6. Founder - Medical Director of Sudanese Clinics Complex in Sudan.
7. Instruct the course of Stem Cells Technolgy for the Master by courses of Hematology ,Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Alneelain University , Sudan.
8. Instruct the course of Stem Cell Transplantation for the Professional Master of Blood Transfusion Medicine , Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Alneelain University , Sudan.
9. Member of Post Graduate Updating Committee for Hematology Syllabus , Department of Hematology , Faculty of Medical Laboraroty Sciences , Alneelain University, Khartoum, Sudan.
10. MOU of Scientific and Academic cooperation , Center of Genetic Engineering and Stem Cell , Alazhr University , Cairo , Egypt.
11. Official visits by France Embassy for stem cell scientific collaboration to Pasteur Insititute , Gustav Cancer Research Center and San Louis Hospital , Paris, France.
12. MOU of Scientific and Acadamic cooperation , Cell Therapy Center , Jordan University , Jordan.
1. July 2017 – up to date: Director of Alneelain Stem Cell Center - Alneelain University - Sudan.
2. Jan 2015 – up to date: Associate Professor - Department of Hematology and Immunohematology - Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences - Alneelain University - Sudan.
3. Jan 2017- up to date: Deputy Editor In Chief of Laboratory Medicine Journal – Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences – Alneelain University – Sudan
• White Blood Cells Disorders – Fourth Year – Undergraduate - Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Alneelain University , Sudan.
• White Blood Cells Disorders – Master by Courses of Hematology - Collage of Graduate Studies - Alneelain University , Sudan.
• Hemostasis - Master by Courses of Hematology - Collage of Graduate Studies - Alneelain University , Sudan.
• Stem Cell Transplantation - Master by Courses of Blood Tansfussion Medicine - Collage of Graduate Studies - Alneelain University , Sudan.
• Red Blood Cells Disorders - Master by Courses of Hematology - Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences, AlZaim Alazhry University , Sudan.
• Red Blood Cells Disorders - Master by Courses of Hematology - Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences, International Sudan University , Sudan.
• 2018: Oral speaker , 6th ESPCR Conference in Stem Cell Biology and Future of Regenrative Medicine , 8-9 July , Cairo , Egypt.
• 2017: Mentor and Organizer of Stem cell Diploma, Egyptian Sociaty of pluripotents stem cells reseaches (ESPCR), 5-18 March, Cairo, Egypt.
• 2016: Oral speaker in the 3rd workshop of the Stem Cells Biology of African Acadamey of Sciences and Steelenboch for Advanced Research; Stem Cells Therapy for Myocardial Infarction. 27 June to 1 July -2016. CapeTowen, South Africa.
• 2016: Oral speaker in the annual meeting of ESPCR ,conference of Advances of Stem Cell Biology , 27-28 Feb -2016. Cairo, Egypt.
• 2015: Oral speaker in the 6 International Conference of the Sudanese Orthopaedic Surgeons Association, 4-6-Dec – 2015, Khartoum, Sudan.
• 2015: Instructor of the 3rd workshop of Stem Cell technology of the Sudanese Society of clinical chemistry and Laboratory medicine. 29-30 – Nov -2015, Khartoum, Sudan.
• 2014: Mentor and facilitater in the 2nd workshop of ;Mentoring the African Scientest in Stem cell and Regenerative Medicine, The African Acadamy of Science, Niarobi, Kenya.(4-6 August).
• 2014: Instructor of the 2nd workshop of; Isolation of Mesenchymal stem cell from cord tissue , Alneelain University, Khartoum Sudan(17-19 June).
• 2014: Arab Health Conference – Dubai – UAE (25-28 Feb).
• 2014: The fifth annual conference of graduate collage - Alneelain university- Sudan - Khartoum (18-20 Jan).
• 2013: Instructor of the 1 st workshop of; The basic Principles of stem cell isolation , Alneelain University, Khartoum, Sudan (4-5 Dec).
• 2013: The 3rd conference of Jordan Society for Medical Laboratory Sciences – Jordan – Amman (23-25 Mar).
• 2012: Arab lab conference – Dubai – UAE (25-27 Mar).
• 2011: The third annual conference of graduate collage - Alneelain university- Sudan - Khartoum (19-20 Nov).
• 2010: The second annual conference of graduate collage - Alneelain university- Sudan - Khartoum (10-13 Oct).
• 2009: The first conference of graduate collage - Alneelain University – Sudan - Khartoum (6-9 Oct).
• 2008: The first conference on stem cell applications - Misr University – Cairo (24-25 Dec).
• 2005: Participated in 4th workshop seminar on advance cancer genetics - Khartoum - Sudan (19 - 24 Nov).
• 2004: The first national symposium on clinical cytogenetic - Faculty of medicine - Alneelain University - Sudan (2 - 4 March).
• Paper 1: Intra-articular injection of expanded autologous bone marrow mesenchymal cells in moderate and severe knee osteoarthritis is safe: a phase I/II study ; Mahasen Al-Najar, Hiba Khalil, Jihad Al-Ajlouni, Eman Al-Antary, Mohammad Hamdan, Reem Rahmeh, Dana Alhattab, Osama Samara, Mohamad Yasin, Amenah Al Abdullah, Esraa Al-jabbari, Dima Hmaid, Hanan Jafar, Abdalla Awidi ; BioMed Central part of Springer Nature , Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research, Nov - 2017.
• Clinical Trial Phase 2 : Use of Mesenchymal Stem Cells for the Repair of Articular Cartilage Disorder of Knee Using Intra-articular Injection of Mesenchymal Cells Alone or Mesenchymal Cells With Platelet Lysate, Clinical trial.gov, USA,NIH,Verified April,2014.
• Book (Amazon): Haptoglobin Phenotypes distribution among Sudanese Leukemic Patients by Hiba Badreldin Khalil, Atif Ahmed Elagib and Imad M. Fadl-Elmula (Mar 20, 2013).
• Paper 2: D-dimer Levels in Patients Presenting Chronic Kidney Disease in Sudan by Noha Mohammed Siddig Mohammed and Hiba Badr Eldin Khalil, American Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences 2016, 6(3): 120-122 DOI: 10.5923/j.ajmms.20160603.09.
• Paper 3: THE RISK OF NULL- GLUTATHIONE S TRANSFERASE THETA 1 (GST-T1) POLYMORPHISM IN ESSENTIAL THROMBOCYTHAEMIA by Zeinab Jafar Alrashid, Ibrahim Khidir Ibrahim and *Hiba Badreldin Khalil.International Journal of Advanced Research (2016), Volume 4, Issue 6, 1184-1186.
• Paper 4: PRE-ANALYTICAL INSURANCE OF HYPERLIPIDEMIC SAMPLE FOR D-DIMER ASSAY IN DIABETIC PATIENTS by Shireen Zuhdi Nimer and Hiba Badr Eldin Khalil*.European Journal of Biomedical AND Pharmaceutical sciences (2016) Volume: 3 Issue: 6 599-601 .
• Paper 5: Risk of Thrombosis in Upper GIT Bleeding Patients by Omima Mohammed Adam and Hiba BadrEldin Khalil , Laboratory Medicine Journal , LMJ 2016; 2(1):31-36.
Paper 6: ASSESSMENT OF QUANTITATIVE D.DIMER LEVEL AMONG SUDANESE SMOKERS by Sara Amir Abd Elkarim and *Hiba BadrEldin Khalil, International Journal of Information Research and Review. Vol. 02, Issue, 12, pp. 1464-1466 December, 2015.
• Paper 7: Haptoglobin phenotypes distribution among Hemolytic Disease of Newborn (HDN) by Zeinab AbusharAbdE lmotaalMokhtar, Kamal Eltayeb Elemam and Hiba BadrEldin Khalil Ahmed, International Journal of Research and Development Organization. VOL 1 ,ISSUE 10, October 2015 .
• Paper 8: Haptoglobin Phenotypes distribution among Sickle Cell anemia patients with different genotypes by Hind Osman Ahmed Khalid and Hiba BadrEldin Khalil Ahmed, EUROPEAN ACADEMIC RESEARCH, Vol. III, Issue 6/ September – 2015.
• Paper 9: Comparison between Intravenous and Intraperitoneal Injection of Human Stem Cell (CD34+) with / or without Mesenchymal Stem Cell in Albino Rats . 1Hiba BadrEldin Khalil, 2Hala Gabr Metwally, *,1Elshazali Widaa 3Ali, Ahmed Mohamed Taha, 4Elshibli Mohamed Elshibli 5Imad Mohammed Fadl-Elmula.International Journal of current research, Vol. 6, Issue 12, pp.11079-11081, December, 2014.
• Paper 10:The effect of green tea consumption on fibrinogen level among healthy Sudanese volinteers. 1Ayat Fadol Saeed, 2Esraa salah aldeen Mohammed, 3Ragaa Aboalgasem, 4Hiba Badr Eldin Khalil, 5Elshazali Widaa Ali, 6Ibrahim Khider Ibrahim, International Journal of Medical and Pharmacutical Reseach, 2014.
• Paper 11 : Varaiations of Platelets Indices in Pregnancy Induced Hypertension
1 Fahmi Elsir Mohammed, 2Hiba Badreldin Khalil, 3Mubarak Ibrahim Idriss, 4Tag Eldien Mohamadein Abdalla , and 5*NourEldaim Elnoman Elbadawi, Journal of Physiobiochemical Metabolisim 2013, 2:1. http://dx.doi.org/10.4172/2324-8793.1000106
• Paper 12: Screening of Coagulation Factor XIII deficiency in Sudanese Patients with Haemorrhagic Stroke; Elshazali Widaa Ali*1,Sundos Ali Alhaj Salih1, Ibrahim Khider Ibrahim1, Nasreldin Ali Mohammed1, Hiba Badreldin Khalil1, JPBR , 2013 Feb; 3(2):367-369 , Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Research.
• Paper 13: Determination of D-dimer level and coagulation profile among polycythemic Sudanese patients. Eman Adam Taha Hussein1*, Hiba Badreldin Khalil2 , Omer .A.Eisawi3 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Laboratory medicine journal (LMJ),Issue 3, 2013, Alneelain University.
• Paper 14: Blood group and Rhesus antigens among Blood donors attending the CentralBloodBank,Sudan.Waleid M.Shahata1, HibaB.Khalil2, AwadElkareem Abass3, Ishg Adam, 4*Shahad M.Hussien4, E. email@example.com, Sudan JMSVol.7,No.4.December 2013.
• Paper 15: Hematological Changes Among Tuberculosis Sudanese patients, Mubarak I Idriss 1, Hiba B Khalil2, Abbashar O Abbashar3, Sara Widaah 3&Mamoun Magzoub*4, Al Neelain Medical Journal,28/2/2012, ISSN1858-6279, Khartoum, Sudan, 2013.
• Paper 16:The effect of Freezing storage of citrated plasma on Prothrombin Time and Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time, Elshazali Widaa Ali*1,Ibrahim Khider Ibrahim1, Nasreldin Ali Mohammed1, Hiba Badreldin Khalil1, Asian Journal of Biomedical and Pharmacutical Sciences,25 Aug , 2013.
• Paper 17:The role of plasma D-dimer level in diagnosis of myocardial infraction , Ibrahim M. Lawz, Hiba B. Khalil, Ibrahim K. Ibrahim. Laboratory medicine journal (LMJ),Issue 1, 2012, Alneelain University, Khartoum, Sudan.
Ph.D researches on:
1. CAT, GPX1 and MnSOD Genes Polymorphisms among Patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia .
2. Detection of Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Resistant Mutation T3151and F317L in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia.
3. The prognostic values of NPM1 and FLT3 among AML Sudanese patients.
4. ZAP-70 Expression as a Surrogate marker for Immunoglobulin-Variable-Region Mutations in Sudanesepatients with B-cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
5. Detection of Genetic Polymorphisms of Glutathione S-Transferases (GSTM1, GSTP1 & GSTT1) and Cytochrome P450 (CYP1A1&2D6) Genes in Sudanese Patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
6. Detection of Genetic polymorphisms of Methylene tetrahydrofolatereductase, N-acetyltrasferase-2 and Methionine synthase reductase in chronic myeloid leukemia.
1. External Reviewer of Hematology Syllabus , Updating Workshop of Medical Laboratory Sciences, , Master by Courses , Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Shendi University , Shandi City, Nahr Elnile , Sudan.
2. External Examiner , for master reseach ,Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Sudan University , Khartoum , Sudan.
3. External Examiner , for Ph.D reseach ,Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Alzaim Alzhry University , Khartoum , Sudan.
4. External Examiner , for MSCs reseach ,Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Shandi University , Khartoum , Sudan.
5. External Examiner , for MSCs reseach ,Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences, University of Medical Sciences and Technology , Khartoum , Sudan
1. 2009: Training on stem cell isolation and culturing - Stem cell research laboratory – AlGasr Alaini - Cairo University - Cairo - Egypt (May-August).
2. 2008: Towards Clinical Applications on stem cells - Misr university –Stem cell research center - Cairo - Egypt (24-26 Dec).
3. 2007: Researcher certificate in molecular biology - National Cancer Institute (NCI) - Cairo University - Egypt (1-10 July).
4. Apr2007 – June 2009: Lecturer staff - Al-Neelain University - faculty of medical laboratory sciences – Khartoum - Sudan.
5. Feb 2006 – Dec 2009: Director of Hiba BadrEldin medical laboratory – Meem medical center – East Nile – Khartoum Bahri - Khartoum – Sudan.
6. Jun2005 – Mar2007: Teaching assistant in Alneelain University - faculty of medical laboratory sciences – Khartoum - Sudan.
7. 2004: Clinical Diploma in cytogenetic and cancer - Alneelain University (14-28 Feb).
8. 2004: Course in immunology - Alneelain University (4-14 Jun).
9. 2003: Course in Molecular biology - National Health Laboratory (28 Sep-15 Dec).
10. Feb 2003 - Mar 2005: Researcher assistant in Alneelain medical research center – Faculty of medicine – Alneelain University – Sudan.
11. Jul 2001 - Aug 2002: Training in hematology laboratory - Army force Hospital – Khartoum - Sudan.
12. Jan 2001 – Jun 2001: Training in hematology laboratory - Police Hospital – Khartoum - Sudan.
13. Mar2000 – Jul 2000: Training in hematology laboratory and blood bank - Khartoum Hospital – Khartoum - Sudan.
14. May1999 – Jun 1999: Training in Microbiology department in National health laboratory (STAC) – Khartoum -Sudan.
• Stem Cell Biology
• Regenrative Medicine
• Molecular Hematology
1. Sudanese Acadamey of Young Scientists.
2. Sudanese society for clinical biology and laboratory medicine.
3. Sudanese group for medical investigations.
4. Sudanese cancer research group.
5. Sudanese intersex working group.
6. Sudanese Federal of medical laboratory sciences.
7. Sudanese Foundation for Invention, Innovation and Leadership