The Faculty of Graduate Studies at Al Neelain University was established in 1993 as a result of the expansion of the number of postgraduate programs offered by the faculties of the University. The number of these programs is now more than 32 programs, including doctoral programs, master's degrees and higher diplomas. The Faculty of Graduate Studies is the focal point of communication between the University and the scientific research institutions at home and abroad and the University's starting point for the world. The main components of the University are its close association with the qualification of researchers in various scientific fields that contribute to the enrichment of diverse human knowledge through specialized studies and research. The College of Graduate Studies aims to ensure that these standards are in conformity with the standards of certificates granted by institutions of higher education around the world in general, as well as the standards of the Ministry of Higher Education in Sudan for academic evaluation and accreditation. Because the vision is: (Leading Graduate studies in its programs and outputs) So, the College provide services to students according to the need for the new relationship with development and innovation, supporting the trends of the National Council for Higher Education in publishing scientific papers.
The College of Graduate Studies took another step forward by launching a conference of graduate studies as an annual forum for all graduate students to refine their research abilities, which contributed to the promotion of scientific publishing among University graduate students and other universities.
- The researcher will write in Arabic and English on a separate page the title of the study, the name of the author (s), their full title(s), and a short biography of them (name, qualification, degree, employer and their residence, e-mail).
- The researcher must attach a summary in both Arabic and English for his research with no more than 400 words each.
- When typing in Arabic, use Simplified Arabic. When writing in English, the TimesNewRoman is used as follows: Title: Size (18) in line and heavy, Author: 16 (average in line, Size (14), Text: Size (14), Side Headings should be short and clearly specified by the heavy landing.
- The shapes, maps and graphs are of high quality in both white and black colors while avoiding heavy shading.
- Tables and shapes are numbered separately for each, with a short title each written (top), and the source below.
- The size of the study ranges between (6000-3000) words printed on A4 paper using Microsoft Word, with a single space between the lines, aligning the lines from right and left and leaving broad margins.
- The Harvard method of documenting references is followed.
- All pages are numbered sequentially.
- The research order must be as follow: (title page, summary, introduction, importance of research, research objectives, research methodology, results, discussion, and references).
- The other forms, such as (revisions, reports, articles, etc.), are arranged in a sequential and interrelated manner, according to the researcher.
- The research and articles published express the views of the authors, and do not necessarily represent the point of view of the journal or the institution issued by. The magazine is not obliged to publish all the research or review books, and does not commit to return them to their owners.
- The papers are submitted via the website only.
- For more information, please contact us at:
For inquiries and information: