To become a pivotal and standard library that serves the academic community of our extended geographical region.
The Mission of the Library is to support the educational process and scientific research by allowing access to information sources and types of different forms, for members of the University and the surrounding community.
- Information resources availability and access to the members of the University and the community.
- Collection development of all substantive disciplines in a balanced manner.
- Organizing the information resources in accordance with the most modern technologies and new means.
- Continued development and capacity building of the employees of the Deanship.
- Cooperation with related information facilities and authorities.