Represents the foundation and spine of the library work where it performs a range of processes to observe the needs of the recipients and selects information sources accordingly. The department also implements processes of exchanges, gifting and deposit to obtain the nonpurchasable sources
1. Determines the information sources the library needs in consultation with faculties departments.
2. Chooses the information sources based on priority and the related budget.
3. Requests the needed library materials and follow up such.
4. Checks the received materials to ensure compatibility.
5. Records and seals the new library materials.
6. Performs planning, following up and consultation with the other Library Departments.
7. Keeps provision costs records.
8. Activates other provision channels like gifting, exchange and legal deposit.
|Staff Name||Degree||Current Job||Department|
Phone Number :