The Faculty adopts the semester system, and the honorary degree is awarded in eight semesters after completion of the credit hours for each department. The following table shows the credit hours required for each department of the Faculty to award the honor degree.
|Libraries and information||
Faculty Council is the head of the administrative pyramid in the Faculty, it consists of the Dean, heads of departments and directors of research centers, professors of Faculty members, and the academic and administrative registrars. The Faculty Council has a number of tasks, including:
1. Setting ways to develop the Faculty.
2. Proposing curricula, books and reference books for each department.
3. Draft the budget of the Faculty.
4. Planning for the management of Faculty human resources.
5. Approving the annual report of the activities of the Faculty.
6. The Council may study and propose any matters that would improve the functioning of the Faculty and encourage the achievement of its objectives.