The Institute was established in 2015 as one of the University's plans for the development of scientific research and community service, it has a legal personality with academic, administrative and financial independence, and has structural and organizational chart.
Institute’s vision and clear message is the Scientific and excellence
leadership in research, planning and evaluation to ensure quality and
building strategic partnerships with various research institutions to
serve the community. The institute consists of 12 centers which
Al Neelain Center for Modern Agriculture Researches
2. Renewable and Alternative Energy Researches Center
3. Electronic Knowledge Society Researches Center
4. Software Development Researches Center
5. Earth Sciences for Sustainable Development Researches Center,
6. Biotechnology Researches Center
7. Agricultural Productive Student Researches Center
8. Data networks and communications Researches Center
9. Water Researches CenterAnchor
10. Strategic Engineering and Industrial Studies Researches Center
Statistical and Demographic Studies Researches Center
12. Environmental Studies Researches Center
The Institute also awards master's degree for graduate students in related disciplines of engineering, technical and computer sciences and their applications with practical training that deepen the knowledge and skills of students to keep abreast of developments and the needs of the labor market.
The Institute aims to provide scientific, industrial, economic and technical service to the society through providing research, consulting and training services for faculties’ members, researchers and students and related institutions in various fields of technical sciences, engineering and computer sciences for every related specialists locally, regionally and globally.