Al-Neelain University takes a keen interest in scientific research and considers it as one of the key objectives that it seeks to achieve. Attention is not limited to research of staff members in different faculties of the university but also includes research carried out by graduate students. The university through the Graduate College and in collaboration with the faculty staff members encourages students to conduct solid scientific research for the benefit of the local community. The university, therefore, has taken in the past years practical measures for the development of the policies relevant to the theses, and emphasizing on this trend, the University holds an annual conference, and makes every effort to provide academic and social environment supportive of creativity, excellence, and innovation in the field of scientific research, which remains a priority of the Graduate College of the University.
In preparing the manuscript, authors are required to adhere to the following:
1. For submitted manuscripts, a separate page , in English and Arabic, containing the title of the paper, author(s) names, affiliations, and the address for the corresponding author (name, qualification, degree, employer, and e-mail) must be provided.
2. Arabic & English abstract with no more than 400 words per each.
3. For English text, a 18pts Times New Roman font should be used. For Arabic text, a 18pts Simplified Arabic font should be used. Both should be as follows: title: centered text and bold; author: 16pts, centered text; keywords: 14pts, text: 14pts, subheadings, short and specific, bold.
4. Figures, maps and diagrams must be of good quality in black and white colors.
5. Tables must be of high quality and serially numbered accompanied by a brief title over the table and writing the source beneath it.
6. Manuscript should be between 3000 - 6000 words on A4 paper size using MS Word, single-spaced with wide margins on both sides, and alignment of both right and left lines.
7. Manuscripts are required to follow the Harvard style to cite references.
8. All pages should be numbered consecutively.
9. The manuscript's sequence has to be as follows: (title page, abstract, introduction, importance of the study, research objectives, methodology, findings and discussion, and references).
10. Arrangement of the other forms, such as: (tables, graphs, articles ... etc), has to be in a sequential and coherent manner as per researcher's way.
11. Any opinions, essays, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this journal are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of the publishing institute.
12. Manuscripts are submitted through the website only.
13. To contact or inquire us, use the email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 00249155770840
Dr. Najwa Fadl Bashir
Coordinator of Graduate Conference